tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf

From: w9ya
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:09:13 -0700

Hey Tom and the gang;

NO problem on waiting until you are ready to create a fix for the main
package i.e. v1.3.1 .

And thanks for ALL the great help.

(There are now TWO versions of tlf at archlinux 1.2.2-1 (from the
release tarball) and a 1.2.4.5.r23.g325f223-1 (from the git repo.
!!!!) <- So the effort was worth it imNSho. (Hi Hi)

es vy 73 om de baab w9ya