tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] code indenting?

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] code indenting?
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:12:53 +0100

Hi Nate,

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 06:21:56AM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * On 2018 24 Jan 23:34 -0600, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
>
> I recommend astyle only for the fact that it can do some things GNU
> indent does not.  It works well for getting the variety of coding styles
> found in the Hamlib code base somewhat close to what I want.  I still go
> through and hand massage the files a bit more.

what's the "astyle"? Is it an another formatter, like GNU indent?

> > - I further had a look into the Travis CI which integrates neatly with
> >   the github working flow. Maybe we should use it to do common checks
> >   on the code automatically.
>
> I'd not heard of this.  More info, Tom?

(I don't want to reply instead of Tom - I just near to my machine :))

https://travis-ci.org/getting_started

https://github.com/marketplace/travis-ci

You can set up in your any repository, that when a PR arrives, a
hook will start a build flow (and/or a test list) before
you merge the code.

73, Ervin
HA2OS