tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Cabrillo export truncating exchange (comment) after first sp

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo export truncating exchange (comment) after first space
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:56:47 -0500

I am exporting the Field Day log to Cabrillo.  I have log lines of the
form:

 40CW  23-Jun-18 18:08 0001  W5YA                     3A NM                  2

When I export to Cabrillo I am getting:

QSO:  7000 CW 1808 W0GCJ      1A KS         W5YA       3A

As you can see, the NM section is being truncated.  This is occurring
for all of the log entries.

I am using a slightly modified version of the ARRL-SS Cabrillo format:

[ARRL-FD]
QSO=FREQ,5;MODE,2DATE,10;TIME,4;MYCALL,10;EXC_S,13;HISCALL,10;EXC1,5;EXC2,5

I had originally tried a simple "EXCH,13" at the end of the line and
received the same result.  The use of EXC1 and EXC2 was a test with no
change.

I followed the logic through add_rpadded() in writecabrillo.c and don't
see anything obvious that is truncating the comment field.

73, Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB