tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: tlf

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: tlf
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:16:21 +0200

Hi Jaap,

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 12:35:33PM +0200, Jaap van oosten wrote:

> sudden WiFi connection adapter was lost / hangup?
> deja vue Ubuntu had the same  problem lost wifi after some time need reboot
> that was on on other PC  with other Wlan adapter

sounds like some HW problem on your client side, or AP (access
point) trouble.

I'm using Linux Mint on my company laptop, always using WiFI, but
never had any problem.

> and also the complete ! mail conversation is gone in gmail
> lost email address og ???  ha ????

that's why it better to post to mailing list instead of private.
You can find the archive here:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tlf-devel/

anyway: I don't think that a connection error removes all e-mails
in any provider... :)

73, Ervin
HA2OS