tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] CWOps CWT Contest

From: Eric Tamme
Subject: [Tlf-devel] CWOps CWT Contest
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:54:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again all,

I am looking to use TLF for running during CWT.  I have setup a basic contest file, but I have a couple of questions.

The exchange is Name and CWOps number.  Is there a way for me to setup a prefill file that includes the CALL, as well as NAME and NUMBER - then have the name and number populate in the exchange field after I type in the call?

The manual says that using "+" switches between S&P and Run modes, but I cant see any visual indicator to let me know what mode I am in, or that anything is different after hitting +.

I see in the bottom right "bands: all, modes: all, dupes: yes" .. I would like to change some of these settings, I looked in the template config and can not find anything related to band, mode or dupe configuration for a given contest file.

Scoring is basically 1 point per callsign and each unique call sign is a mult - different bands do not count as an extra mult.  I am guessing the scoring I want is WYSIWYG_ONCE, is that correct?

I think that is all my questions ... for now ;)

Thanks again,

Eric / KK0ECT