tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] first time user F1-F3 questions

From: Eric Tamme
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] first time user F1-F3 questions
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:12:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Tom,

I just rebuilt master.  F1-F3 etc. seem to work fine now in xterm-256color.  The colors are a a bit unusable, but the function keys seem to be OK.

-Eric / KK0ECT

On October 1, 2018 at 1:55 PM Thomas Beierlein <address@hidden> wrote:

The coming tlf-1.3.1 should support the F-keys in xterm-256color too.
There was a fix from Stephen K6BSD some weeks ago. Just test it please.

Just my 2 cents....

73, Tom DL1JBE

Am Mon, 1 Oct 2018 06:38:13 +0100