toon-members

Re: [Toon-members] tag patches - kalman filter build fix, minor fixes

From: Gerhard Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [Toon-members] tag patches - kalman filter build fix, minor fixes
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:07:15 +0200

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update. I added the two small ones already to the repository.

For the transformCovariance one, I have another implementation that I believe
is better using cholesky to calculate the inverse. I will check this in, once I
tested that it produces the same results. In this one the transformCovariance
function is not needed, so we might not need the fixes in TooN.

Also, I saw that all the other headers (constantvelocity, measurements.h) etc.
are stale and do not work. I am in the process of fixing them, but just wanted
to ask, if you are using those as well ?

cheers,
  Gerhard