toutdoux-list

Re: [ToutDoux-list] Compiling 1.2.7

From: Ha Duong Minh
Subject: Re: [ToutDoux-list] Compiling 1.2.7
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:34:24 -0400

>>  docbook-dtd412-xml-1.0-5mdk installed
>>  docbook-style-xsl-1.44-1mdk installed
>>
>> I hoped the latter two correspond to what the README called
>> stylesheets-0.13-4           : collection of stylesheets (SGML/Docbook)

>No, stylsheets is another package avaible on RedHat 7.x as on Mandrake 8.1
>(I've tested this distributions)

I did not found a stylesheets rpm in Mandrake 8.1, cooker or contrib,
although found the package for RedHat 6.2
There is a file dbtohtml.dsl in sgml-tools, is that it?

Minh.
--
Minh Ha Duong, CIRED                 Chargé de Recherche au CNRS

Center for Integrated Study of Human Dimensions of Global Change
Department of Engineering and Public Policy.
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213-3890, USA

tel +1 412 268 4640
fax +1 412 268 3757
address@hidden