toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] PAYMENT SOLUTION,

From: adenijiolu5
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] PAYMENT SOLUTION,
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 00:42:40 +0200

Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu
Minister, Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Maputo Street. Wuse Zone 3
PMB 130. Garki, Abuja. Nigeria

Attention: Dear,

Re: PAYMENT SOLUTION,

I am Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu, Minister Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office
monitors and controls the
affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with
foreign contract
payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds
moving within
banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts
settlement.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as
these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed
deposits and
over-invoiced sum etc. I write to present you to the federal government that
you are among the
people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note;
I wish to have a
deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified contract funds. I have every
files
before me and the data's will be to change to your name to enable you receive
the fund into your nominated bank account as the beneficiary of the fund's
amount $25.5 Million U.S.D.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the
Federal Government
Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to
write you based on  the instructions i received 2 days ago from the Senate
Committee on Contract Payments /Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment
reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I
have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement
and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS.

1. You will give me 50% of your contract funds as soon as you confirm it in
your designated bank account.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
strictly by email /
telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund
release are caused by your agents or representative.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the
transfer will
commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment
schedule instantly to meet the six days mandate. I hope you don't reject this
offer and have the funds transferred.Please reply me back to my private box at
(address@hidden).

Waiting for your reply soon.

HON. DR. ADENIJI OLU
FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER.

The information in this message and in any attachments,contains confidential
information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee.
Please reply me back to my private box at (address@hidden).