toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: your crrdit

From: Apollonia Yowell
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: your crrdit
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 13:20:10 -0700

D w ea e r H v om z e O w wne v r,

Your c w re q di v t doesn't matte j r to us!

If you O l WN l r g ea z l e u st i at r e and want
I u MM x EDI z ATE c o as t h to s b pen j d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L w OW i ER your mo t nthly pa y yme r nt o s
by a third or mor f e,
here are the d y ea c ls b we hav l e T t OD i AY:

$ 49 y 0 , 00 c 0 a y s lo p w a t s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 3 f 70 , 0 p 00 a j s lo z w a l s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 4 w 90 , 0 y 00 a r s lo r w a j s 3 , 2 s 0 %
$ 25 w 0 , 00 k 0 a b s lo o w a f s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 20 p 0 , 0 v 00 a h s lo j w a w s 3 , 5 n 5 %

V k is n it ou w r s f it y e

Apollonia Yowell , A k ppr b ova e l Ma i na i ge p r

This is a heavy load! some grumbled. They float too deep-some of
these are never empty. If they had come ashore in the daylight, we might
have had a look inside, they said.
No time now! cried the raftman. Shove off!