toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: refnance it

From: Ruchel Huss
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 04:25:57 -0700

D x ea r r H y om j e O l wne p r,

Your c n re t di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV t N r g ea v l e y st x at r e and want I f MME s DIAT t E c o as u h to s x pen o d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW a ER your monthly pa l yme b nt n s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea s ls m we have T h OD w AY:

$ 4 s 90 , 00 i 0 a l s l h ow a f s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 37 b 0 , 0 f 00 a p s lo b w a h s 3 , 9 j 0 %
$ 25 p 0 , 00 h 0 a g s l k ow a b s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 2 l 00 , 00 h 0 a v s lo u w a j s 3 , 5 m 5 %

V g isi y t o o ur web s o it e e

Ruchel Huss , A o ppr n ova v l Ma b na s ge w r

us secret news, and were rewarded with such bright things as they
coveted to hide in their dwellings. They live many a year, and their
memories are long, and they hand on their wisdom to their children. I
knew many among the ravens of the rocks when I was a dwarf€“ lad. This