toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] [news] forward specs for INFX

From: bujriyvf kxdwkpv
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] [news] forward specs for INFX
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:55:36 +0800

INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**INFX**

Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX)
Current Price: $0.52

The Rally has begun
Watch this one like a hawk, this report is sent because the potential is
incredible
This is AS sure as it gets

H U G E  N E W S read below

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Aggressive and energetic, Infinex boasts a dynamic and diversified portfolio of
operations across North America, with an eye on international expansion.

Grounded in natural resource exploration, Inifinex also offers investors access
to exciting new developments in the high-tech sector and the booming
international real estate market. Our market based experience, tenacious
research techniques, and razor sharp analytical skills allow us to leverage
opportunities in emerging markets and developing technologies.

Identifying these opportunities in the earliest stages allows us to accelerate
business development and fully realize the company’s true potential. Maximizing
overall profitability and in turn enhancing shareholder value.

Current Press Release

Infinex Announces Extension to Its Agreement in Chile
LAS VEGAS, NV, May 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX:OB -
News; "the Company") and its Board of Directors are pleased to announce that
the Company has received an extension (90 days) to its Agreement for the due
diligence period, in an effort to fully verify the offered title and all
additional documentation, including but not limited to, Trial C-1912- 2001 at
the 14th Civil Court of Santiago and Criminal Trial 1160-2002 at the 19th Court
of Crime of Santiago of Chile, Ministry of Mines of Chile over its sole and
exclusive right to acquire a 50% interest in the Tesoro 1-12 Mining Claims.

Infinex Announces Joint Venture and Option Agreement Extension
LAS VEGAS, May 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX:OB - "the
Company") and its Board of Directors are please to announce that the Company
has been granted an extension of 120 days to fulfill its contractual
obligations under the Joint Venture and Option Agreement dated June 14, 2004 on
the Texada Island "Yew Gr0up" Mining Claims:

That's a real stem winder.   What's done is done.  A rolling stone gathers no
moss. You reap what you sow. Putting it in a nutshell.   Stuck in a rut.  When
the cows come home.  Water it down.  What on earth? As uneasy as a cat near
water.   Spring forward fall back. The way to a man's heart is through his
stomach.  When we love - we grow.  You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Walking on cloud nine. Stand your ground. Stubborn as a mule.   Shit end of the
stick. Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. Read the tea leaves. Sly
as a fox.   Water under the bridge. Your in hot water. Shall I compare thee to
a summer's day. Play a harp before a cow. You can't squeeze blood out of a
turnip. Your ass is grass. A rolling stone gathers no moss. A rose by any other
name would smell as sweet. Welcome to my garden.  Under the weather.