toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: tenun reffnance

From: Susheela Bernhardt
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: tenun reffnance
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:05:02 -0700

D w ea e r H i om m e O n wn d er,

Your c x re e di x t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV r N r b ea g l e m st v at i e and want I r MME y DIA l TE c v as i h to s v pe z nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW f ER your monthly pa x ym g ent k s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea g ls d we have T m OD o AY:

$ 49 r 0 , 00 w 0 a a s lo k w a v s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 3 y 70 , 0 a 00 a o s lo p w a i s 3 , 9 y 0 %
$ 25 e 0 , 0 g 00 a f s lo f w a t s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 2 z 00 , 00 r 0 a p s lo v w a b s 3 , 5 h 5 %

V m isi u t ou l r web s u it b e

Susheela Bernhardt , A v ppr v ov b al Ma v na b ge f r

appeared upon their path, they would have known that they were at last
drawing towards the eastern edge, and would soon have come, if they
could have kept up their courage and their hope, to thinner trees and
places where the sunlight came again. But they did not know this, and