toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Any medication: save up to 80% buying online!

From: Hayner F. Blanche
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Any medication: save up to 80% buying online!
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:55:05 -0500

There's no need to hang about waiting for the last judgment. It takes place every day.
It is far better to be trusted and respected that it is to be liked.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
Kindness has more power than compulsion.
Have a Nice Day.
Man, as long as he lives, is immortal. One minute before his death he shall be immortal. But one minute later, God wins.
Die, my dear doctor! That's the last thing I shall do!
If you wouldn't live long, live well for folly and wickedness shorten life.