toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Hi

From: Lora Larson
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Hi
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:02:07 +0480

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER “HOT STOCKS” LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
STOCK: MPRG
Price: $0.32 UP Today
Volume Expectations: Huge

Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of
tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wed,
Mornimng!.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Lora Larson.

always speaking, and looking, and thinking for your  approbation alone. i
roused, and interested you,

elizabeth was at no loss to understand from whence this deference to her
authority proceeded;

attention; and luckily for the others, the business of love-making relieved
them from a great deal of his
"there was just such an informality in the terms of the bequest as to give me
no hope from law.
and make it still better, and say nothing of the bad-belongs to you alone. and
so you like this man's
do you keep winking at me for? what am i to do?"
done. how is such a man to be worked on? how are they even to be discovered? i
have not the
do not make allowance enough for difference of situation and temper. consider
mr. collins's

"and of this place," thought she, "i might have been mistress! with these rooms
i might now
apology for troubling him also with lizzy. mr. bingley was unaffectedly civil
in his answer, and

dancing, he was perfectly indifferent to it; that his chief object was by
delicate attentions to

approbation in terms warm enough to satisfy her feelings, though she talked to
bingley of nothing else

after all. i consider it as one of the first refinements of polished society."
attended to her conversation with others. his doing so drew her notice. it was
at sir william lucas's,

"but i was embarrassed."