toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Any medication - completely anonymous and private.

From: Oxendine M. Mclane
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Any medication - completely anonymous and private.
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:31:42 -0600

Surprise surprise!

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.
Here is their link: http://bcfgql.tairfish.com/?62744805
Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Oxendine M. Mclane".

Have no friends not equal to yourself.
Let us never negotiate out of fear but let us never fear to negotiate.
The sleeping fox catches no poultry.
Within yourself deliverance must be searched for, because each man makes his own prison.