toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: collaborato = scutche

From: Agapito Montalbo
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: collaborato = scutche
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:50:08 +0100

a bit of fruit juice. The science building was empty when the
You tell me-you stole it from us. I was beginning to get teed off
welcome here-and these seats are for you. They were three of the best
has any questions put the cuffs back on and youre out of here.
A galley-without slaves or oars, Floyd said.
with our usual gusto, listened once again to those lovely lyrics . . .
rising behind them.
We filled our packs, kept the good-bys as brief as possible, loaded
came in with an armed squad of soldiers. Armed with wicked-looking
planet named Ochaye, which is perhaps galaxy-famous for its other