toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] MS Windows OEM License

From: Valeria Ingram
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] MS Windows OEM License
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 03:08:03 -0400

The pressure makes me more intent about each shot. Pressure on the last few holes makes me play better.
The Bible has been the Magna Carta of the poor and of the oppressed.
We are born princes and the civilizing process makes us frogs.
A woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty.
Housework is what a woman does that nobody notices unless she hasn't done it.
Character is like the foundation of a house -- it is below the surface.
Laws are like sausages. It is better not to see them being made.
Act nothing in a furious passion. It's putting to sea in a storm.
Sculpture and painting have the effect of teaching us manners and abolishing hurry.
It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.
It is like the seed put in the soil -- the more one sows, the greater the harvest.
The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important.
A critic is a man who knows the way, but can't drive the car.