tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss] LDAP module for tpop3D (and virtual domains)

From: Prune
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss] LDAP module for tpop3D (and virtual domains)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:11:25 +0100

Hi,

As I searched the internet, I found nothing about a good popper that could do virtualhosts with LDAP backend. I used tpop3D with Mysql for some time and I really think it's a good product (thanks to the authors).

Pam-LDAP is good for auth, but doesn't do the trick for virtual domains. I want to have tpop3D to request maildrop too.
Here are my questions :

-Have anybody developped an auth plugin (like the mysql one) which can speak to openldap ?
else :
-Have anybody developped the same plugin in perl ?
-Is it possible to do 'virtual domains' when using the perl-plugin or the external auth-plugin ?

The perl module is for beeing able to test for 200k users quickly.
If the C version does not exist, i'll work on it... just tell me if you have clues...

Cheers,

Prune