tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop3d stops sending data

From: Jose de Paula Eufrásio Junior
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop3d stops sending data
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 21:11:36 -0300

Chris Lightfoot wrote:

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 06:31:37PM -0300, Jose de Paula Eufrásio Junior wrote:
Hello there.

There's one client of mine that isn't getting any big email from our servers. The small ones (<200k) come ok, but after that I get timeout errors.

Trying on telnet I get just the first lines of the message before it stops sending.

hmm. is there anything special about the messages? can you
put an example up for download somewhere?

I tried various attaches. from .wav to .zip and tar.gz
it´'s the size. I don´t think that´ś can be traffic, nor AV/FW system (i tried with the client turnin off all protections.)

the data simply stops. from my local computer I can download it ok.

[]s
core

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior