Re: Documentation for XEmacs users:

From: Hunter Kelly
Subject: Re: Documentation for XEmacs users:
Date: 05 Mar 2003 09:04:07 +0000

I tried a number of different installation methods, but in the end used
the one shipped with XEmacs, after upgrading it to the latest version
through the package manager.

However, I was reading the documentation off of the web, which doesn't
mention that the syntax is different for XEmacs under the filename
conventions heading.  It makes a mention that there is a different
example for XEmacs using multihop, but then doesn't include it.

And a quick check of the info file shows that the differences aren't
mentioned there, either...