Tramp on Windows with plink?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Tramp on Windows with plink?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 22:38:41 +0200

Is there anyone besides Bruce Ingalls using Tramp on Windows with
plink?  He reports that the plink password prompt eats the last two
characters sent, so (setq tramp-password-end-of-line "xx") actually
works for him.  Note that this value contains neither \r nor \n!

I think others have tried plink before, and I got no such reports
from them.

Plink users please speak up!

Thanks.
--