Re: problem with tramp-time-diff

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: Re: problem with tramp-time-diff
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:04:39 -0500

Kai:

> Maybe it's not an error message, but just a debug message?  It seems
> that everything continues to work normally after this message,
> right?

If I don't get that message, I'm ok.  But, when you have
several tramp files and dired buffers open, you will
usually get that message and then tramp stops working.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
address@hidden              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do