Re: sync tramp_ja.texi with tramp.texi rev 2.98

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: sync tramp_ja.texi with tramp.texi rev 2.98
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:09:46 +0200 (MEST)

> Sorry. Apply following patch, please.

There is no need to be sorry.  Thank you very much for working on the
Japanese translation!

Sadly, I can't (easily) apply the patch now; monday evening (European time)
I will be at a computer where I can do useful work.  Please do not feel
ignored if nothing happens before that time.

Kai

--
I like BOTH kinds of music!