Savannah compromised: Please help checking Japanese manual

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Savannah compromised: Please help checking Japanese manual
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:46:47 +0000

You might have heard that Savannah has been compromised.  People made
a comparison of all files in CVS against a known-good backup.  I've
read through the diffs, and they look okay, but the Japanese manual I
can't check.

Could somebody who knows Japanese please do that?

We don't want some malicious hacker to put insults into the file.

The file with all the diffs is available under the following URL:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/changesets/

It's a long listing.  The file is named tramp-changes.tar.gz.

Thanks a lot,
Kai