Re: efs + tramp + emacs problem.

From: Tim Connors
Subject: Re: efs + tramp + emacs problem.
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 04:19:28 +1100 (EST)

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Kai Grossjohann wrote:

> Peter Valdemar Mørch <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Yes, the terminating ']' (that is "square-bracket-end") did the
> > trick. I don't know, maybe MHonArc munged the terminating ']'. But it
> > wasn't present in:
> > http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/tramp-devel/2003-12/msg00032.html
> > I just trusted the output.
>
> Gnah.  Hm.  I think I didn't write "address@hidden".  So that makes
> the munging suspicious.

The munging that gnu.org now performs is incredibly irritating.

I was searching through archives, and there were cases of email addresses
that were intended to be out in the open that were munged. Then there's
filenames, and lines that look like email addresses but aren't.

Bah. Much prefer my solution of using easily filterable email addresses -
if I start getting too much spam on tconnors+trampdevel@, then I'll just
change that to somcehting else.

Quantum Mechanics is a lovely introduction to Hilbert Spaces!