Buffer ** has no process

From: Rolf Dubitzky
Subject: Buffer ** has no process
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:44:11 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to use tramp and it works nicely, but on one system, I can't get a
connection.  This system happens to run sshd on port 24.  After some initial
problems, and reading this mailing list, I upgraded to the CVS version as of
today.  My errors where replaced by new ones (see below).  No I'm stuck.  I
am not sure if the failure is connected to this port number issue at all or
if I have a different problem with the environment on the remote server.

Thanx for any help,
Rolf

tramp: Opening connection at babar.fzk.de#24 using nil...
tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell
tramp: Waiting 60s for prompt from remote shell
tramp: Sending password
address@hidden's password:
address@hidden's password: .
address@hidden's password: ..
address@hidden's password: ........
tramp: Found remote shell prompt.
tramp: Initializing remote shell
tramp-send-command: Buffer *tramp/ssh babar.fzk.de* has no process

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky