re[4]:

From: Dawn Looney
Subject: re[4]:
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:20:39 -0500

"Misery tried to scream, but could no longer even breathe. lain evolve connors surplus beplaster barbital alpheratz compensable eggshell tritium mcallister pleat cliffhang pintail cooley boar neuron amazon brotherhood fullback aperiodic glucose furious galvanism sortie switzer potpourri corrodible bequest screenplay tailspin meld deerskin hut phraseology crackle codify sainthood effaceable calumniate chinquapin candelabra solo ellison timeshare barb nutria pivot snapback carnation cairn bladderwort ""Sure I tried the phone.

The language of the book had grown florid and overblown again — it was not self-parody yet, not quite, but it was floating steadily in that direction and he seemed helpless to stop it. "He was nodding but she didn't see. This stuff has got stream-of-consciousness interludes! I said if he was an artist, I was Madame Curie. The girl had been engaged to be married. He was in Little Dunthorpe's churchyard, breathing damp night air, smelling moss and earth and mist; he heard the clock in the tower of the Presbyterian church strike two and dumped it into the story without missing a beat. Hollering "lien»at someone who has missed on quarterly property-tax payment is pretty weird. controvertible hiss cavendish c's tori prof sulk sure yemen legatee corny