Re: refnance it

From: Leszek Jacquet
Subject: Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:08:10 -0700

D d ea g r H a om r e O e wne s r,

Your c b re z di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV h VN r p ea y l e m st u at t e and want I t MM n EDI l ATE c r as s h to s m pe i nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L v OW u ER your monthly p u ayme i nt j s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea h ls x we have T k OD b AY:

$ 4 h 90 , 0 r 00 a k s l z ow a s s 3 , 6 i 5 %
$ 3 k 70 , 0 i 00 a m s lo f w a y s 3 , 9 n 0 %
$ 2 k 50 , 00 p 0 a o s l h ow a m s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 2 y 00 , 0 n 00 a d s lo e w a k s 3 , 5 q 5 %

V y isi c t ou f r web s o it v e

Leszek Jacquet , A o ppr m ova e l M i ana u ge a r

them. I am sure we are very unsafe here, he said, and I dont see the
point of sitting here. The dragon has withered all the pleasant green,
and anyway the night has come and it is cold. But I feel it in my bones
that this place will be attacked again. Smaug knows now how I came down