OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

From: Dr. Jubril Aminu
Subject: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

У меня новый электронный адрес!
Теперь мне можно отправлять письма по адресу: address@hidden

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

SENATE HOUSE

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

(RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT)

IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your Ref……………….

GOVERNMENTS NOTICE NO? 1?

Attention

I am honourable Dr. Jubril Aminu the Chairman Senate Committee On Debt Reconcillation and Evaluation Federal Republic of Nigeria, after the meeting I held with other members of the Executive Arm of the Government, we decided with one accord to reshuffle every section of government departments with immediate effect.

We have also investigated and found out that a great deal of injustice has been shown to foreign inheritors who have spent their time and money to conclude the transfer processes with different commercial banks in this great country Nigeria. However, we the Executive Arm of the Government in conjunction with the presidency have decided also to clear all debt owned to genuine contractors and Inheritors to avoid the good name of our great nation being tarnished or dragged to the mud by other countries of the outside world and at the same time protect our current nascent democracy.

In fact, after our careful verification, we discovered that your Inheritance file,all these Inheritance files are ready now on my table allready Approved for immediate payment by the Bank Union Bank.

Please confirm the receipt of this e-mail by responding to this office immediately so that your Inheritance file will be forwarded to the Bank for immediate part payment of your Inheritance entitlement of US$10Million usd as Part payment without further delay. Note; that this money for this payment by the Bank is maped out from this year,s Federal government Budget and the recovered funds Loot of the Nigerian Treasury by the former Milittary Head of State General Sani Abacha,s family and Other Retired Army Generals.

Most importantly,your payment must be via A Bank Certified Draft payable to your Bank in your country .You should call me immediately you receive this e-mail and also you should reconfirm your phone and fax numbers in your response to this email address (address@hidden)

However, we regret the inconvenience this has caused you in the past.

Therefore,you should contact the following person immediately for the Immediate release of Your Draft to you because this payment exercise will last for only 5 working days from today.The fund Approval of your Part payment of 10Million USD has been forwarded to the Union bank for the release of your draft /cheque as soon as the Draft has been raised.

Also payment can be made to you by Telegraphic wire transfer if you wish.So you are advise to contact the bank where the fund are being deposited for you claims.

Name.Larry Mark

The Foreign Operations Manager

NBP Plaza, (Head Quarters)

Lagos. Nigeria

Direct Phone+234-805-473-1534

This office supersedes every other department in the UBA,every other banks in Nigeria and correspondence bank abroad and is thus responsible for the final payment. The consequences of not heeding to this warning would be

yours.

Put a stop to contacting any body any where in the world for the release of this fund so that you will not have cost to regret dealing with wrong hands.

Regards,

CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO( MEMBER} DR. KENNETH NNAMANI

President, Federal Republic of Nigeria SENATOR

&am p;nb sp;

SENATOR RAYMOND UZOR

CHAIRMAN,COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

- Dr. Jubril Aminu