test yuv

From: Ve Swank
Subject: test yuv
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:23:53 -0700

Hi,

C " A L i S
S 0 M &
X & N A X
M E R " D i A
V " A G R A
V A L " U M
P R 0 Z & C
L E V " T R A
A M B " E N

all 50 % off - http://www.zernapawoun.com

you have got to pull it out and pay for it! Dear me, what a fool I was
and am! said the least Tookish part of him. I have absolutely no use
for dragon-guarded treasures, and the whole lot could stay here for
ever, if only I could wake up and find this beastly tunnel was my own
front-hall at home! He did not wake up of course, but went still on and
on, till all sign of the door behind had faded away. He was altogether