Re: at qyroj

From: Bastiaan Holtz
Subject: Re: at qyroj
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:19:55 -0700

SAV k E UP TO 5 a 0 % on your PH x ARM n ACY

http://etaurasion.com

f V p I a A u G s R b A from r 3 t , a 3 o 3 $

f V g A k L z I e U s M from a 1 o , w 2 w 1 $

k C p I b A p L g I n S from i 3 i , c 7 x 5 $

q X m A i N c A w X from h 1 x , c 4 a 2 $

j A v M p B s I i E q N from w 2 v , w 8 w 9 $

And m o any ot g her .

,

,

,

may come out one day and see the Long Marshes lying below you, and
beyond them, high in the East, the Lonely Mountain where dear old Smaug
lives, though I hope he is not expecting you.
Very comforting you are to be sure, growled Thorin. Good-bye! If
you wont come with us, you had better get off without any more talk!
Good-bye then, and really good-bye! said Gandalf, and he turned his