Re: remote shell problem

From: Jarda Grešula
Subject: Re: remote shell problem
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:33:53 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Albinus <michael.albinus <at>> writes:
> You could also analyze the Tramp connection buffer *tramp/method user <at>
> host* for such control characters.

That buffer shows only this:
exec env 'ENV=' 'PS1=$ ' /bin/sh

Is it supposed to contain more information? It is more or less the same I get in
the debug buffer.

Anyway, I came across the following post from you

It seems to me that the OP had the same problem and he posted some patch for
that. Don't you remember what happened with that patch?