Re: fix for XEmacs, session support for plink

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: fix for XEmacs, session support for plink
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:17:53 +0100

"Pete Forman" <address@hidden> writes:

> Your attachment has my patch with no modification. Would you please
> repost your patch.

Indeed, sorry.

I have committed the changes in tramp-handle-file-name-all-completions
and tramp-handle-dired-uncache to the Tramp repository; you can take it
from there. For tramp-methods, I'm a little bit undecided whether the
plinks method shall be added, because it is very similar to plinkx, and
you can add it yourself after loading Tramp.