Re: SCPC Detection Program

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: SCPC Detection Program
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:31:16 +0200

Noah Lavine <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Noah,

> That sounds excellent. I'll try to submit a patch soon to implement
> that. Is it correct that patches like that should go to
> address@hidden

It depends. In this case, it would be sufficient, if you simply post the
diff + a ChangeLog entry; I would commit it then for you.

However, the change in tramp.el shall not be longer than ~15 lines, this
is acceptable if you have not signed the FSF papers. If you intend to
contribute further on, I recommend you to contact the FSF and sign the
papers; somebody has told earlier where to find information about.

> Noah

Thanks, and best regards, Michael.