Re: Secrets API "login" session is now "Login"?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Secrets API "login" session is now "Login"?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:09:03 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> That's a nice interface, but according to the docstring I should be able
> to expand the items' attributes.  That part doesn't work (I tried RET on
> the widget and the text).  Otherwise it's very useful.

The docstring says "... they can be expanded to the corresponding secret
items, which could also be expanded to their attributes."

Obviously my English is too bad, but "to their attributes" should say
that also the attributes are shown. It does not mean that the attributes
do expand themselves (there is nothing to expand but the password).

Do you have a better wording?