Re: tramp-adb.el (Access Android devices filesystem using Emacs)

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp-adb.el (Access Android devices filesystem using Emacs)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 19:41:06 +0200

Jürgen Hötzel <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Michael

Hi Juergen,

> 2011/5/21 Michael Albinus <address@hidden>:
>> Appended are the patches what I have done so far.
>
> Nice! Just committed to GitHub. I also implemented "sort-by-date".

Yep. However, sort-by-date in dired is descending, the first appended
patch corrects this. The other patch adds error handling in
tramp-adb-handle-insert-directory.

Likely, I will start next with handling several connected devices in
parallel.

Btw, whenever I touch a piece of code I try to format it according to
the Coding Standards, like using lines not longer than 80 columns,
proper docstrings, etc.