Re: Using a 'bastion' - issue when providing password

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Using a 'bastion' - issue when providing password
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 23:50:17 +0200

I think Michael meant that you create an additional ~/.ssh/config entry beyond the "bel" one that you've got already.

If I recall correctly, you had to do ssh -t bel address@hidden, and bel was an entry in ~/.ssh/config.

So: create a new entry "rt" in ~/.ssh/config that does ssh -t bel address@hidden behind the scenes :-)

How to do that? Hmmm.

Host rt
    ProxyCommand ssh -t bel address@hidden

Maybe that works, I'm not sure.

Kai

On 3 Oct 2014, at 15:50, SENESI Stéphane wrote:

Hi Michael

Thanks for taking time for user support during your vacation !!
Three remarks :