trans-coord-devel

Adding new articles to GNUN

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Adding new articles to GNUN
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:22:42 +0200

Now that Bulgarian translation of java-trap.html and
sun-in-night-time.html is up-to-date, I would like to add those articles
to GNUN.  Should I do this:

   1. Add the corresponding entries in gnun.mk.
   2. Add java-trap.html and sun-in-night-time.html in philosophy/.
   3. Commit.
   4. Wait for fencepost to generate corresponding POTs; update.
   5. Add java-trap.bg.po and sun-in-night-time.bg.po in philosophy/po/.
   6. Commit.
   7. Wait for fencepost to generate the Bulgarian articles in HTML.

Or may be I could add the original English articles along with their
corresponding Bulgarian POs in one pass at p.2?

(When we refine these steps, they could be a basis for a GNUN
documentation for translators.)