trans-coord-devel

Re: GNUN log (30 Jan)

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: GNUN log (30 Jan)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:56:28 +0200

В чт, 2008-01-31 в 11:40 +0200, Kaloian Doganov написа:
> I don't know either, but it was done as the last action of the cronjob:
>
>     rm ../../server/po/banner-homepage.fr.po
> ../../server/po/banner-homepage.bg.po

Aaah, thanks for spotting this!  My PRECIOUS!  The files were deleted
automatically because make counts that as intermediate files.  Will fix.
I'll also temporarily comment the cvs command there, since `cvs add' on
an added file will return exit status 1.

> By the way, if you want the output from all commands to go to a single
> log file, use this parenthesis:

Will do, that was an overlook.  I want the log to be automatically
mailed to the list *only* in case of error.  How to do this?

> I'm afraid that a manual commit at this stage could eventually impede
> the investigation of the issue.

Sure, but we can always test with a dummy file.  Anyway, I'll fix it and
the files will be committed tonight.