trans-coord-devel

Repository recovery

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Repository recovery
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:15:06 +0300

Just to let you know that I don't plan to file a support request to
recover the repository, after the most recent news that a new backup
from May 27 was discovered.  Fortunately, it is complete for
trans-coord.

The backup from Apr 27 lacks lots of commits (and tags), and the
backup from May 29 simply does not exist.  The Savannah hackers plan
to recover all CVS repos en-bloc from the May 27 backup (according to
the latest news, at least), so we should be fine.

Meanwhile, I've disabled all cron jobs some time ago to avoid messing
up while the `www' WebCVS repo is still not recovered.