trans-coord-devel

untranslated message

From: Ineiev
Subject: untranslated message
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:25:54 -0800

Hi;

The latest commit of /philosophy/po/free-doc.ru.po
resulted in an untranslated passage "We can also encourage..."

The build didn't change the PO file: there are no fuzzy messages,
and the msgid equals to the msgid from the POT file.

When I touch philosophy/free-doc.html locally, it fuzzyfies
the untranslated message and splits the "Please send.." clause;
after fixing the fuzzy translations, it builds free-doc.ru.html
correctly.

How should we deal with such cases?