tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Interested in doing a Joint Venture with your company

From: Mark Wise
Subject: [tunnel-list] Interested in doing a Joint Venture with your company
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:58:48 -0700

Dear Sir or Madam,

 CYOP Systems is a publicly traded internet venue (Nasdaq OTC) for
people to play video games either for free or for money. We would
very much like to put a free link button somewhere on your website,
or build for you (free of charge) a customized games site from
which you can derive revenue. Your company would be paid 50% of the
generated revenue every time someone enters and plays for money.Many
companies, especially those who attract a similar customer demographic,
as you do, earn significant extra incomes from their websites this
way. Should this be of interest to you we would be very pleased to hear
back. I will send you an affiliate contract if you are interested simply
has more information as well as you can check our site
http://www.crediplay.co m/affiliates/index.php. Please do not hesitate to
contact me with any thoughts or questions that you might have. All set
up costs etc. will be paid by us.

All the best,

Mark Wise

Cyop Systems International Inc.