tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] allure

From: Felix Norman
Subject: [tunnel-list] allure
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:23:39 -0000

Once KGB, always KGB. They are supposed to want to be happy and to better mankind.
Thailand's tourism industry is extremely important. Yet, the organization has existed here for two-and-a-half decades and many of its basic practices have not changed. Will the West wake up before it is too late?
Oh, and did you know Cuba has free education and high literacy rates?
I'm still absorbing it, but I would venture to say it is one of the most powerful films I have ever seen, not to mention one of the most disturbing.
It is not clear if the name of the town was misspelled intentionally.
the menacing imperialist. So, as with the other villages, I looked to see what sort of strategic infrastructure there might be nearby. The sick and reprehensible nature of something like that is just bewildering. However, I found one particular angle they covered the other day quite inappropriate. It is not clear if the name of the town was misspelled intentionally. Support activities can take many forms, including the providing of false documentation, safe houses, financing, training, weapons, logistics, security, surveillance, personnel, etc. Sadly, I don't know of an American network that would have the courage to broadcast a documentary like this.
Around a television at the bar, customers and staff are reliving the horrors they've witnessed.
If they want to operate as Eason Jordan's CNN did in Baghdad, by compromising principle for access, then they can go ahead. Fuqra has operated actual camps in NY and VA for years without consequence.
But, the vast majority of Westerners have no idea of the depth of this thing we now face. However, I found one particular angle they covered the other day quite inappropriate.
But they're looking to the future as well, picking up the pieces of their lives and starting to try and live them again. Once KGB, always KGB. "It will take a year at least, but we must rebuild.
The few tourists who stayed on now tan amidst the rubble. "It will be another disaster.
They can also provide priveleged access to facilities, information, and weapons. We have been walking along these sands, still slightly odd, knowing that so many people were lost at sea.
maintains an address at Aliville.
Well, the search for bodies does continue, but the emphasis is perhaps shifting a little to reconstruction and revitalization. On the terrorist totem pole, they likely perform a support role.
I don't normally watch CNN, but they've dedicated a lot of time to the story and have had pretty good coverage.