tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Mervin Sandoval
Subject: [tunnel-list] Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 04:04:15 +0300

Dear Customer.

Please be advised that US Drugs online store announced discounts for the coming Christmas season.

Tired of spam and afraid of frauds?
Now you have possibility to buy medications from reliable source and straight from the USA.

For further information visit our site:
http://wrlvui.simmer.hk/?aiyruxruyahl

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Mervin Sandoval