uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] uisp problems

From: Margarita Manterola
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] uisp problems
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:06:34 -0300

On 6/2/05, Torsten Mohr <address@hidden> wrote:
> If i read the fuses after the first power-up without specifying a part (auto
> detect) i get:
> (...)
> If i just repeat the exact same command i get:
> (...)
> Device is locked.
> Address out of memory range.

This is a wild guess, but it sounds to me like there's a hardware
problem.  Could you please check that the "reset" circuit is correct?

The programming cable has to have a correct electrical way of getting
to the reset pin of the microcontroller.  And your situation sounds
like the reset is not working properly.

--
Besos,
Marga