underware-devel

[Underware-devel] Re: lack of Free Software poker server

From: Marshall Lake
Subject: [Underware-devel] Re: lack of Free Software poker server
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:18:27 -0000

> I've done some additional research this week-end and found absolutely no
> poker server under a Free Software license. That seems a bit strange
> given the interest people have in poker worldwide. I kind of expected to
> find at least one. Do you know any ?

I don't.  If you're looking to play free on-line poker against fairly good
bots see http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~games/poker/

I seem to recall seeing an ascii-based Hold'em server that may have been
under the GPL license years ago.  Maybe a search on google.com will turn
up something?

--
Marshall Lake -- address@hidden -- http://mlake.net