unity-src

[Unity-irc3] IPv6 and irc3

From: C.W.L. Hoogenboezem
Subject: [Unity-irc3] IPv6 and irc3
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:20:12 +0100

What will be done with IPv6? Are we going to code that right into the ircd's, or are we going to implement an IPv6 module in a later stage?

This might seem a bit far-away for you guys, but IP is the core of the ircd, unless we want to let the people talk over I/SPX. :)

I think we should not hardcode IPv6 into the ircd, we'd rather modularize it -- this lessens the size of the ircd, and allows us to focus on more important aspects of the ircd first... ipv4?

Chris
Jast, would you mail me the list admin password to root[at]digitalcraze[dot]nl? I once had it, I must've lost it somewhere though.