uno-design

[Uno-design] Don’t worry about Penis Enlarge Pa tch being harmful to you

From: stan treutel
Subject: [Uno-design] Don’t worry about Penis Enlarge Pa tch being harmful to your health.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:43:20 +0800

Your penis reminds a computer mouse? Change it with Penis Enlarge Patch.

Then the words of the text he had heard came back to his mind with a half-superstitious shock at the coincidence. He had forgotten all about that hidden part of the text-ornament. Why, now that had come true! He ought to have cut the stitches and torn off the old text last night. He would, as soon as he went home. He wished his sister were alive to know, and suddenly, there in the dark, he wondered if perhaps she did know.
sein haette means, but I notice they always put it at the end of a German
I have shown that the German language needs reforming. Very well, I am ready
The text-ornament caught his eye. Still half asleep, with his sisters long-forgotten voice ringing in his ears, he remembered vaguely that he had meant to bring the second text to light. For a moment he hesitated, and then, Well, its come true for Natty, anyhow, he thought.