uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Version 0.2.0 released + Chemnitzer Linux Days 2012 + Ti

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Version 0.2.0 released + Chemnitzer Linux Days 2012 + Tic-Tac-Toe-Hardware
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:34:31 +0100

Hallo Developpers,

yesterday I released the packages for Version 0.2.0.
The sniffer package currently needs urgent rework, so
there are just uracoli-{src,doc,devel}-0.2.0.zip released
for now.

On this weekend Joerg, Matthias, Lutz and me will hold an
3 hour workshop at the Chemnitz-Linux-Days. Joerg brought
up a very nice hardware which implements the Tic-Tac-Toe
Game with 2-colored Leds and an ATmega128RFA1. I hope that
we and the participants will have a lot of fun within this
three hours.

Because we had quite a huge bunch of 32 Tic-Tac-Toe
Boards, Daniel had the famous idea, to implement the
Berlin-Blinken-Lights with these boards. His wireless
bootloader was very helpfull while flashing all the
boards at once. However we saw, just before packing
the hardware for the workshop a very nice swarm
simulation on a matrix of 4 x 8 x Tic-Tac-Toe-Boards,
each with 3 x 3 Leds.

Thats in short the ongoing activities after this long
period of silence.

Best Regards, Axel